My name is Clara, I am a 22 years old woman living in Paris who has a thing for words, musicals and nerdy stuff. I mostly am a bookstagrammer but love to work on my blog.
Get to know me:
- I am a Slytherin (with a bit of a Ravenclaw).
- I love musicals, autumn and winter, straws, tea, London, Disney movies, writing, museums, ancient greek and latin, mythology, soup, maths, glitters and skirts.
- I am currently studying publishing and communication while working in a French publishing house.
- Some of my favourite authors are Cassandra Clare, Thomas Hardy, Marissa Meyer, Adam Silvera, V.E. Schwab and William Shakespeare.
- I have an obsession for three men: Lin-Manuel Miranda, Tom Holland and Julian Blackthorn.
- Talking about diverse books, supporting ownvoices authors and letting diverse readers talk is very important to me. I am a white cis heterosexual woman who is also demisexual, diabetic and who suffers from cyclothymia, an eating disorder and anxiety. It is important for me to know that everyone is well represented in today’s literature and that everyone can raise their voices on their own.