I know that I kinda disappeared from this blog, which is weird considering I have been blogging consistently for a few years now. The thing is that I moved from my family’s place to my own apartment and I needed a lot of time to adapt. Now that a month has passed I felt the need to get my life back together, and it started with being back on the blog and on YouTube. So… Here I am again!
Today I’ll present you my late winter bucket list. (I hope you won’t mind that I put all the blog posts I meant to write in January this late.)
(Obviously some things may be impossible due to COVID-19 but I felt like dreaming.)
- See some snow ❄️
- Have a cosy day at home 🏠
- Spend NYE with my friends 🌟
- Go read in a café ☕️
- Celebrate Christmas with my family and friends 🎄
- Buy some new turtlenecks and coats 🧥
- Watch lots of Christmas movies 🎞
- Read tons of Christmas books 📚
- Listen to my Christmas playlist a lot 📻
- Read some Star Wars novels 💫
- Decorate my space for Winter and Christmas ✨
- Bake sugar cookies 🍪
- Read with a fireplace ASMR on 🔥
- Go on a trip somewhere snowy 🗻
- Have a self care day 🖤
And that’s all!
I have already done a few of this, but some plans had to get cancelled unfortunately. It happens!
What is on your bucket list for the rest of Winter?