I have been writing down a bucket list for each seasons ever since 2018, so obviously I am back with a new one. I may not be able to do much because of COVID-19 but I’ll do my best to have the best autumn ever.
Without further ado, here is my Autumn bucket list for 2020!
- Read a lot of spooky books 📙
- Take pictures of dead leaves 🍂
- Read in a café while it’s raining ⛈
- Go out for brunch 🥑
- Pick apples 🍎
- Go to a museum 🏛
- Enjoy the Halloween season at Disneyland Paris 🎠
- Drink lots of PSL ☕️
- Have a chill day at home doing nothing 💆
- Work while being at the library 💻
- Go back to classics 📚
- Take pictures of pumpkins 🎃
- Go to Amsterdam 🚂
- Have a tea date 🍵
- Wear my favourite autumnal clothes 🧥
And that’s all!
What do you want to do this Autumn?