Like everyone all my summer plans were cancelled because of COVID-19. Well, not all, because there is still hope we can still go to Corsica with my family in August, but my annually London trip in July had to go which broke my heart. So instead of feeling too bad about myself I decided to set myself a bucket list of everything I want to do this summer while being stuck in Paris (hoping I can actually go to Paris safely, since I have to take the metro and stuff).
Anyway, here is everything I want to do this summer despite COVID-19!
- Go brunching,
- Have a picnic,
- Have a tea date,
- Go shopping/book shopping,
- Drink iced coffee next to La Seine,
- Have friends over at my house for sleepover parties (to watch Hamilton on Disney+ for example),
- Eat ice cream,
- Take pictures of my friends,
- Go to Corsica (fingers crossed).
And that’s it!
What about you? How do you plan to spend your summer?