It’s already my last blog post of 2019, how crazy is that? I prepared some blog posts for the new year but they’ll come later this week because I still needed to write this one as I do it for every season. For summer 2019 and fall 2019 (as well as fall 2018) I decided to write myself some bucket lists to help me enjoy the seasons to the fullest.
I decided to keep doing so, and therefor I present you (a bit late) my Winter bucket list 2019!
- Go out for a coffee with my friends ☕️
- See the snow again (please, please, please) ❄️
- Buy new turtlenecks 🧣
- Watch some Christmas movies 🎄
- Go to a Christmas market 🌟
- Enjoy the holidays 🎅
- Read next to a fireplace (which will be an ASMR one) 🔥
- Go to Disneyland Paris to enjoy the Frozen and Star Wars celebrations 🎡
- Go to a museum 🏛
- Travel and explore more 🛩
And that’s it! It’s not the biggest list and I already did some of it but I still want to enjoy winter to the fullest as it’s one of my favourite seasons.
What is on your Winter bucket list this year?