At the beginning of October I posted my Autumn Bucket List, which I do every year. I received a comment asking me if I could ever post a recap of it, telling you if I ended up doing all those things or not. So… Here it is!
I present you my Autumn Bucket List 2019 recap!
❥ THE ORIGINAL LIST
Here was everything I listed for this Autumn:
- Finish watching Gilmore Girls 💻
- Read at least one gothic literature novel 📕
- Make myself a spooky TBR 📚
- Watch It and It 2 with my best friend 🎥
- Take pictures of dead leaves 🍁
- Read in a café while it’s raining outside (while drinking a PSL) ☕️
- Having a chill day at home 🧖♀️
- Rewatch a Harry Potter movie 🔮
- Re-read Dracula and Vicious 🧛♂️
- Celebrate my birthday at Disneyland and at a tea house 🎡
- Go to a pumpkin patch 🎃
- Buy myself more autumnal clothes 🧣
- Spend an afternoon in a museum 🏛
- Study at the library 📄
- Explore Paris more often 🌆
❥ WHAT I DID
I did almost everything on my list this year! I finished watching Gilmore Girls, made myself a spooky TBR, took pictures of dead leaves, read in a café while it was raining outside and while drinking a PSL, had a chill day at home, re-read both Dracula and Vicious, celebrated my birthday at Disneyland and at a tea house, went to see pumpkins (couldn’t go to a pumpkin patch because we don’t have that a lot in France, but I went to several markets), bought myself more autumnal clothes, spent an afternoon in a museum, studied at the library and explored Paris more often.
Here are some collages of everything I did!
❥ WHAT I DIDN’T DO
The only thing I couldn’t do was to read a gothic novel (which I’m so sad about!), to watch It and It 2 with my best friend and to rewatch a Harry Potter movie. It’s not that bad because I ended up doing so much and having the best Autumn ever!
And that’s it!
I really had a fun Autumn and I hope my Winter will be just as amazing. I’ll be back with my Winter Bucket List soon!
What did you do this Autumn that made you happy?