Last year I came up with my autumn bucket list because fall is my favourite season and, like Aerosmith put so well, I didn’t want to miss a thing. Ever since I’ve been doing it for every season (or tried to) and it’s been a blast to check on it every so and then, to see what I’ve been doing and if I’ve been making the most out of every season.
Here is why I’m presenting you today my autumn bucket list for 2019!
- Finish watching Gilmore Girls 💻
- Read at least one gothic literature novel 📕
- Make myself a spooky TBR 📚
- Watch It and It 2 with my best friend 🎥
- Take pictures of dead leaves 🍁
- Read in a café while it’s raining outside (while drinking a PSL) ☕️
- Having a chill day at home 🧖♀️
- Rewatch a Harry Potter movie 🔮
- Re-read Dracula and Vicious 🧛♂️
- Celebrate my birthday at Disneyland and at a tea house 🎡
- Go to a pumpkin patch 🎃
- Buy myself more autumnal clothes 🧣
- Spend an afternoon in a museum 🏛
- Study at the library 📄
- Explore Paris more often 🌆
This year I really wanted my bucket list to be reasonable and mostly do-able. Last year it was all over the place and I couldn’t most of the things I had in mind. I truly hope I’ll get to do all those this year though!
What is on your autumn bucket list this year? What is one thing you really want to do?