In a week I’ll be leaving for Corsica, where my family comes from, and for the first time in forever I’ll be staying there for three whole weeks. After everything that happened and changed in my life I felt the need to take the time to unwind there, and I honestly can’t wait. Like I did during Autumn, I then established a short summer bucket list for myself. Here it is!
- Read on the beach 🏖
- Eat tons of ice cream 🍦
- Have fun with my family 💗
- Visit tons of cities 🗺
- Walk often in the mountains 🌿
- Swin in a lake 🌊
- Be kinder towards my body 💕
- Go to a restaurant on the beach or in the mountains ⛰
- Rest 😴
- Prepare myself for September 👩🏫
And that’s it!
What is on your summer bucket list this year? What is one thing you really want to do?