A few days ago the amazing Lauren @ Twenty-Seven Letters nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am always so happy to see people tagging me in their blog posts (like what, people actually think of me and read what I write?!), so thank you so much Lauren for this nomination – it truly means a lot! 💗
If you don’t know the rules of the award, here they are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Leave a link to their blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly
Let’s jump right into it!
❥ About Lauren @ Twenty-Seven Letters
Lauren is an amazing book blogger who I discovered through this award. I have since then read tons of her blog posts and I love how cheerful she always sounds. She sure knows how to put a smile on my face, so go support her!
❥ 15 random bloggers I love
I didn’t know exactly who to tag so I chose some I follow and who I obviously adore! Oh, and they are now all nominated for this award.
Nicole @ A Myriad of Books | Ally @ Ally Writes Things | Kate @ Reading Through Infinity | Alexandra @ Whimsy Pages | Emma @ The Terror of Knowing | Kelly @ Another Book in the Wall | Tiffany @ Read by Tiffany | Fadwa @ Word Wonders | Destiny @ Howling Libraries | Noémie @ Tempest of Books | Beth @ Reading Every Night | Lucie @ Call Me Luh | Lucie @ Wishes and Pages | Ashely @ Socially Awkward Bookworm | Ola @ Ola Reads Books
❥ 7 things about myself
- I do not really like merch and goodies.
- I love my best friend more than anything in this world. 💗
- I love musical theatre way too much.
- I always adored going to school. 📚
- Disneyland Paris is my happy place.
- I want to live in Cambridge, UK. 🇬🇧
- I love YouTube way too much.
And that’s it!
Thanks again to the amazing Lauren! This community is so kind and I really want to be more active around here. I love you all!