After all those blog posts saying that Autumn is my favourite season of the year, it shouldn’t be a surprise that I have an entire bucket list for it. Last year Autumn went by way too fast and I haven’t been able to do all I wanted during it. This year I intend to do the most I can and to enjoy every second.
This blog post will be quite short, but I still wanted to be able to share with you all my 2018 Autumn bucket list.
❥ WHAT I WANT TO DO THIS AUTUMN
- Go to a pumpkin patch and to a corn maze 🎃
- Bake something
- Study at Starbucks while it’s raining outside 🌧
- Going to new cafés and libraries ☕
- Spending the day in my bed
- Finish watching Gilmore Girls
- Rewatch Stranger Things
- Buy autumnal clothes
- Celebrate Halloween with my friends
- Take pictures of dead leaves and of orange trees 🍂
- Watch a scary movie
- Get back to gothic literature 👻
And here we are! The picture in the middle is actually what I added to my bullet journal. I’m really happy to have this list and I can’t wait to see if I can do it all.
What about you?