Today I present you my year in pictures.
2017 has been a rollercoaster and as I already talked about my mental health and state of mind, which were very sad, I decided to highlight all the good things that have happened during this year. This may be a useless blog post but it was important for me to focus on the good, so… here we go.
All the good things that have happened to me in 2017:
- I started the year at Dublin,
- Watched Rogue One three times at the movies,
- Read Lady Midnight for the first time (and many more times after that),
- Went to Belgium with my university,
- Met R2-D2 (well, almost),
- Enjoyed spring for the first time,
- Waited for Lord of Shadows and died reading it,
- Cosplayed Emma Cartsairs,
- Went out a lot and spent many nights out,
- Started posting bookstagram pictures with myself on it,
- Discovered new places in Paris with my friends,
- Saw Emma Watson at the premier of The Circle,
- Went to London to meet Cassandra Clare,
- Went to the Harry Potter studios for the first time,
- Got closer to my best friend,
- Rediscovered my love for Harry Potter,
- Saw the Victoria Theatre in construction for Hamilton (and got my ticket on January of the same year),
- Fell in love with Julian Blackthorn (a friend draw us together),
- Celebrated many pancakes day (and two in London),
- Saw one of my best friends publishing her own book,
- Met Morgane,
- Enjoyed Paris during every season,
- Cosplayed Emma once again but with one of my best friend Roxanne,
- Went to the Parc Astérix many times,
- Celebrated my birthday with my best friends in Paris,
- Watched the second season of Stranger Things,
- Worked a lot on my Instagram account,
- Celebrated Hallowed as a Slytherin student,
- Went to Versailles,
- Met Lucie,
- Saw Harry Styles live (he used to be very important to me),
- Fell in love with Spider-Man: homecoming and Tom Holland especially,
- Learned to love and accept myself,
- Went to Disneyland around Christmas,
- Saw The Last Jedi six times at the movies,
- Went to two amazing bookfairs and got to meet so many friends there.
2017 has been crazy, busy, tiring. No matter how hard it was, we created many memories this year and I will cherish them forever. There are many more moments, such as spending the nye for 2018 with my best friends etc, but I thought those were enough.
So thank you, 2017.
Now let’s enjoy every minute of 2018.